Private Farm Tours
Come and experience a true working farm where you can learn about regenerative farming, get hands on and have fun along the way.
Tours are led by the farm owners - Will & Connie!!
Your group will get a chance to:
- Learn about our off-grid, regenerative farm
- Take a walk through our thriving market garden
- Pick and taste a range of fresh veggies
- See and learn about how our mushrooms & microgreens grow
- Meet some of our pasture-raised chickens, milking jersey cows, goats and maremma dogs.
- Taste a range of our raw honeys
We’ll work with you to figure out what topics and activities you’re most interested in and weave those into a fun, interactive and thought-provoking experience for your whole group.
Private Farm Tours are great for corporate groups, garden clubs, scout/guide groups, play groups, a big bunch of friends and family, or any group of people wanting to experience the magic of our farm. Bookings essential – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Morning tea or tea/coffee can also be provided on request.
Before you book, please consider the following:
- The site is a working farm and visitors must participate in a safety briefing before entering. We ask all tour participants to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of their tour to ensure we start on time.
- The terrain at the farm is uneven in parts and some parts are not accessible for prams, wheelchairs, or people with moderate mobility issues.
- Plants love rain and so do we! We don’t cancel tours in wet weather unless there is a dangerous storm. Rain (and mud!) is all part of the fun.
- Allergen advice: Our farm is home to domestic animals as well as bees and wasps. Please pack an EpiPen if allergic and keep it with you at all times.
All tour participants must:
- Wear enclosed shoes or boots (no thongs or sandals allowed).
- Bring a hat and sunscreen or rain gear, depending on the weather forecast.
- Bring a refillable water bottle.