These eggs are linked to our subscription service for delivery around the Southern Highlands (see areas and days below). This service allows you to pre-book your eggs for delivery at an interval that works for you. As we don't use conventional free-range methods (e.g. lights to force more laying) our quantity can vary but we will always prioritise our subscription customers.
- This is not prepaid, the order is only place and charged 2 days before the next delivery and will send an email reminding you your delivery is coming.
- You can skip as many weeks as you like by logging in to the website or just send us a message and we can do it for you.
- There are no minimum deliveries or weeks.
- You can cancel at anytime.
- No extra charges or forced commitments
Our pastured farm fresh eggs are a mix of shapes because they are real eggs, not factory ones. Our egg sizes vary but are generally large or extra large by supermarket standards.
**Strictly orders must be in by midday the day before delivery**
Moss Vale to Bargo - Fridays
- 1 carton - $4
- 2+ cartons - FREE
- Tray - FREE